We are looking for an Account Executive (m/f/d) for a logistics company. The position is primarily home office based, living in the designated Territory, as part of the District.
Locations: Friedrichshafen, Villingen-Schwenningen, Reutlingen/Tübingen, Göppingen, Heilbronn, Paderborn, Erfurt, Zwickau, Chemnitz, Hamburg, Elmshorn
• Use and improve winning sales techniques and -processes to market the competitive company value added services portfolio to reach set logical indicators in the designated region
• Selling services in a consultative sales style by providing solutions and optimizing productivity through smart, strategic and organized territory/sales planning
• Closing (new) business by building and maintaining strong relationships, smart networking, well-planned acquisition and dealing effectively with contacts on all levels
• Identify and develop opportunities to grow revenue and follow through to ensure completion of (sales)actions at all times
• Develop knowledge of customers’ business and industries and use this knowledge to improve results and be a trustworthy and cooperative business partner
• Willing to accept company improvement measures (open to change) and supporting related initiatives and projects
• Able to act as a director in negotiations (being a structured moderator)
• Provide organized, accurate and on-time standard and ad-hoc sales reports
• Attend and support monthly and quarterly business reviews, meetings, training (international), etc.
• Various events to take customers to, like tennis or football events
• Account management on existing clients, including up-selling and cross selling
• Introduction of new products and marketing programs, interacting with the other departments like Inside Sales
Main criteria / character profile:
• Openness to change, being mentally agile, high self-awareness and ambition to develop
• Consultative or added value selling skills
• Field sales experience and track-record in B2B services sales. Having a local network is a plus.
• Strong communication (e.g. presentation, negotiation) skills (DMU level and up)
• Fluent in German and English (intermediate to fluent level)
• Corporate attitude with an entrepreneurial mind-set
• Ability to work with complex products and services
• Constant focus on opportunities and optimizing business both internal as external
• Highly active and assertive behavior (pushing forward) and win-win oriented closer, “the will to score”
• Intelligent, confident, patient and smart character with broad general and specific insight in businesses and people, being able to absorb complexity quickly and profoundly
• Great analytical skills: processes, systems, flows, people, markets
• Persuasive attitude, strong communicator on all levels
• Eager, ambitious and determined sales professional with a good base and long-term vision: missionary consultative seller
• Working for a top brand, with a solid structure, excellent services, great reputation and good pricing model
• Being able to change, score and grow within an international corporate with a renowned ‘employership’ (high investments in people and high people orientation)
• Good salary package model with great earning opportunities (bonuses)
Seit 1997 bedeutet headway Fortschritt. Für SIE.
Wir sind ein Personal- und Projektdienstleister für spezialisierte Fach- und Führungskräfte. Mit motivierten und kompetenten Mitarbeitern steigern wir die Produktivität unserer Kunden. Gleichzeitig bringen wir die Karriere unserer Mitarbeiter voran. Wir setzen auf vertrauensvolle und dauerhafte Zusammenarbeit mit Geschäftspartnern und Mitarbeitern, weil wir wissen, dass Menschen nur dann Besonderes leisten, wenn die Chemie stimmt. So auch unser Motto: „people.passion.possibilities.“